Information about RODO
What is RODO?
- As of May 25, 2018, RODO is a new EU law that governs the manner in which we collect, use, maintain and disclose personal data.
- Our company complies with the rules of RODO: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance).
Who governs the information?
- Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz – Ogrody Sukcesu located in Kąty Wrocławskie, Polna Street 8/2, 55-080, NIP: 521 300 14 57, regulates the protection of personal data. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our company is responsible for the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data.
How and on what grounds we use collected information?
- Our company may collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- The conclusion and the performance of the agreement by proving high quality of the service, Article 6 (1) b RODO.
- Processing an order
- Marketing, we may use email marketing, analysis of needs and behavior on the site, market analysis
- To send periodic newsletter or text customers if they voluntarily submit such information in the registration process via enrollment form
- To create data base only for the parties of the agreement or third parties cooperating with Izabela Czarko -Wasiutycz, Ogrody Sukcesu
- To improve customer service and products in our shop
How long do we use your data?
- We may use your data throughout the time necessary for performing described above goals. It includes:
- The agreement time
- The time for carrying out legal duties e.g. tax payments
- The time of agreement limitation
- The time of withdrawal of your agreement
What rights do you have?
- You may ask for the access to your personal data content and its copy.
- You may also edit or remove some/all of your personal data and withdraw your consent according to RODO.
- You may at any time withdraw your personal information if your personal interest states so by law.
- Your permission for marketing purposes can be withheld at any time.
- You may complain to Data Protection Supervisor if you think that use of your personal information is against the law.
Third Party Policy
- We govern your data with full responsibity and we may disclose your data to the extent necessary for certain third party services to perform their tasks for us, such as delivery, technical service etc.
- If our services are performed outside EU, Island, Norway or Lichtenstein your personal information may be transferred to that location.
Subscribe our newsletter
Stay updated! Be the first to receive information about workshops and promotions for training. I always reply to messages.
Contact with you is very important to me!