Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the operation and use of the website at ogrodysukcesu.pl and set out the terms of sale of products and services available on the website.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz – owner of the Website based at Polna 8, 55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website – a website that serves as an intermediary in transactions of sale of Products between Author and User.
- The Website’s URL address is https://ogrodysukcesu.pl
- User – a natural person over the age of 13 (natural persons under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent of their statutory representative) or a legal person that purchases a Product via the Website.
- Provision of electronic services – performance of a service without simultaneous presence of both parties (long-distance service) by transmitting data at the individual request of User, including digital compression and storage thereof, whereby the service is performed through the use of electronic data processing devices and it is sent, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network as defined in the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004.
- Materials – one or more computer files containing video or other files that constitute the basic component of Product.
- Additional Materials – zero or more computer files that constitute extras to Product.
- Product – paid access to particular Materials or Additional Materials in the form of computer files, provided by Author to User on the Website via the Internet.
- Password – a secret sequence of characters known only to User and required to gain authorised access to the Website at https://ogrodysukcesu.pl and Products, set by User at the time of making the first purchase of Products.
- Complaint – a report of a defect in Product sent by User to Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz.
- Complaints Procedure – a series of actions of User and Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz aimed at processing a complaint sent by User and, where the complaint is declared reasonable, removal of the defect in Product.
2. General Provisions
- By placing an order on the Website, User acknowledges and confirms that he/she accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to comply herewith. If User fails to accept these Terms and Conditions, Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will have the right to refuse User the performance of services.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without stating the reason therefor.
- Each Internet user (person) may view the content of the Website.
- In order to use the Website Users will need standard hardware and software designed for browsing the Internet, producing sound, as well as an email account.
- Only natural persons with full legal capacity (legal persons or unincorporated entities) may be Users.
- Users will be obliged to use the Website in accordance with applicable regulations of law. Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to refuse the performance of services, delete data or an order in the event of violation of law or these Terms and Conditions by User.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to change the date of publication of a material for technical or organisational reasons.
- By using the Website, Users may purchase products in the form of computer files with videos or other files.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will fulfil each order upon payment of the price and costs associated with a product, if applicable, through the payment methods available on the Website. Information about the price and other costs, if applicable, is always available on the Website and at the time of placement of an order.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to cancel an order. Upon cancellation of an order by Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz, the contract will be deemed not concluded.
- Orders may be placed all year round, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The prices of Products listed on the Website are gross prices in PLN.
- The standard delivery method for virtual products involves sending them by email at the address provided in the order, and for tangible products – sending by post at the address provided in the order.
- Product will be made available to User within 48 hours from the receipt of payment confirmation by Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz at the latest.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz undertakes to provide User with Product that is free from defects and consistent with the description available on the Website.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will notify User about any additional payment obligations associated with the service.
- By purchasing Product (clicking “Add to Basket” button and confirming the order in the “Order” section), User agrees to make the payment associated with chosen Product.
- VAT invoices are issued at the request of User. User who requests an invoice will have to provide NIP (taxpayer ID no.) and invoice details by completing an appropriate form.
- By placing an order, User agrees to the issue of an invoice and collection thereof without the need for his/her signature.
- All Products made available via the Website upon payment or free of charge are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- User may use purchased Products for personal use and in line with their intended application, i.e. play them on electronic devices, enter them into computer memory or other devices in order to view their content.
- User may not reproduce, copy nor use (the entire or any part of) Product in an unlawful manner. Any modification of the electronic structure of Product or other kinds of modifications will be forbidden (e.g. removal of security features). Any distribution, sharing or playing in public will also be forbidden.
- User will ensure that no unauthorised person is allowed to use Products against the law or these Terms and Conditions. If any such situation is discovered, Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will have the right to make claims against the purchaser of Product (User) for violation of the rights to a copy of Product.
6. Complaints and Returns
- Any malfunctions of the Website, comments and suggestions about it, grievances and complaints should be sent by email at email@example.com
- If a purchased Product is defective, especially when it fails to start or it is inconsistent with the description on the Website or it has not been delivered within the time limit specified in these Terms and Conditions, User will have the right to file a complaint with Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
- User who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw therefrom without stating the reason therefor by submitting a notice to that effect by email within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. For that time limit to be observed, User must submit his/her notice before the expiration thereof at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon expiration of the time limit of 14 days, User will lose his/her right to withdraw from the contract.
- If User decides to exercise his/her right to withdraw from the contract, User will be obliged to send written notice of withdrawal and number of the bank account for the return of funds.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will immediately confirm by email the receipt of User’s notice of withdrawal.
- If User decides to withdraw from the contract, that contract will be deemed not concluded. User will lose access to Product and Seller will refund the price paid. The refund will be made immediately, not later than 14 days after the receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
- The amount paid will be refunded through the payment method used by User during the original transaction, unless User expressly indicates otherwise. In each case User will not be charged for any costs associated with the refund.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will respond to complaints within 14 business days from the date of receipt thereof, provided, however, that that time may be extended if it is required for proper consideration of a complaint. Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will notify User about the result of the complaints procedure by email.
- If a complaint is declared reasonable, Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will refund the amount paid for Product subject to the complaint by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by User, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the return form at the latest. Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to deduct handling charges.
- Upon the complaint is declared reasonable by Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz, User shall promptly delete all of his/her copies of Product subject to the complaint.
7. VAT invoices
- User agrees to be sent invoices in an electronic format.
- User will receive VAT invoices in an electronic format in the form of PDF files. In order to receive an invoice, User must choose the option “Please send me an invoice” and provide required invoice details in the form.
- Duplicate invoices of invoices sent in an electronic format will be accepted in an electronic format.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz collects and processes personal data provided by User via the Website.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz collects and processes only such data which is required to render services to User and provide him/her with support.
7. Final Provisions
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, however, any contracts concluded prior to such modification of the Terms and Conditions will be governed by the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of placing an order.
- The modified Terms and Conditions will take effect on the date of publication on the Website.
- If User does not accept the modified Terms and Conditions referred to in Clause 1, User may opt not to accept them, which will result in termination of the contract between the Website and User.
- Under no circumstances will Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz be liable to User for any loss or damage sustained by User in connection with the use of the Website, information contained on the Website or within Products or for consequences of decisions made on such basis.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz gives no guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet will reach User in a correct, complete and full form.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz will not be liable for any damage sustained due to defective performance of the transmission system, including failure of hardware, delay or disruption in data transmission, interference of third parties or occurrence of force majeure.
- Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz reserves the right to temporarily restrict access to the (whole or any part of) Website in order to introduce improvements or conduct maintenance work or if the same is required for security reasons or for other reasons beyond the control of Ogrody Sukcesu – Izabela Czarko-Wasiutycz.
Subscribe our newsletter
Stay updated! Be the first to receive information about workshops and promotions for training. I always reply to messages.
Contact with you is very important to me!